Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Making my day.


More sun shining in....but not melting any of the newly fallen snow...and the fact that King Winter saw fit to answer a certain birthday wish of mine.


This girl and her patented process of making "Doodle cuts". And for those who aren't familiar, "Doodlecutting" is where you cut something out of paper and make it into something else.


A homeschool lesson plan that has duped me into thinking that I may sometimes know what I am doing.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Doodle Cuts! I recently took my van to a local garage and the mechanic was my best friend from early elementary school. He and I used to make these things, cutting shapes from the fold in the paper, and giving them faces and names. We called them Hermies, but Doodle Cuts works, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how things get passed on without anyone actually passing them on!

      Delete