Thursday, February 16, 2012

Something about Me


Shortly after my birthday last year I felt it start...a small ember in the pit of my stomach....not exactly a sense of dread but more of a "you better start wrapping your head around this" sort of feeling. I would say that I mostly forgot about it until January of this year. Then the "thinking" began in earnest.
So, I have six days left before I turn 40. I thought I would like to post for the next week about Me...things about me.

Point 1 - I am a difficult mix of a Dreamer caught up in the body of a Planner.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to prepare for your birthday!
    I believe that we are our most beautiful physical selves in our 40's. We know ourselves better and have lost the awkwardness of youth without losing that energy and drive. I am about to turn 53, and I can say for certain that women come into their own power in their 50s. Nope...we don't 'play'! We know what we want and we don't worry too much about what other people think about it (or us).
    All in all, you have a wonderful bunch of years ahead!!!
    (It will be fun getting to know you better this week!) XXO-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You describe me precisely with those few words. I too am a difficult mix of dreamer caught up in the body of a planner!

    ReplyDelete