Tuesday, November 9, 2010

These days

Here we are. November upon us. Cold on the way. Shorter days. Cozy homes. Sunshine like crazy in the kitchen windows in the afternoon. I love all these things about late fall and early winter.


I am doing my best to keep up with this girl. Her energy and enthusiasm for playing and running and coloring know no bounds. She used to be such a quiet girl.


I am trying to keep things new for my little ones who come to play. I chose this little piece because it does just that. Emphasizing the seasonal shift taking place...translation: less time out of doors, more time in.


Last but not least, preparations for my upcoming craft fair. Somehow it always seems to feel like cramming for an exam.
The wool in all its lovely forms is flying.

My favorite season is winding down, making way to the colder and darker one. My second favorite season.
Hope your days are good ones.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, I love winter too. It has been so cold at my house in the mornings now (38 degrees brrrr) and I couldn't be happier! I like that wool piece, I have been working with wool lately too.

    ReplyDelete