Thursday, December 30, 2010

The December that almost was


Merry, joyous and bright....that is how I would sum up the holidays this year.
It turned out that it was enough. What a happy realization that was. With all my stalwart insistence that it was enough, as the big weekend neared I second-guessed. Maybe just a little more....My practical head took over thankfully....and proved correct.
As we near the end of another great year I find myself making a promise to myself to remember that no matter how it may seem it is always enough. We have enough, we give enough, we live enough. A resolution of sorts....
I am glad for this space. It provides me with the respite I need to step back and remember these all important lessons.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this - to remember not to be hard on ourselves... to no when to stop and when to just be..
    Warm wishes for a beautiful new year,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. very wise words, it is so easy to be hard on ourselves... wishing you a beautiful new year, full with love ~ peace and light!

    ReplyDelete