Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The view from there



This is the view I woke up to this past weekend. I was struck at how simple it is. I mean, not simple in the sense that it has taken years and years and years to form geographically. I mean simple in the sense that looking out the window at the surroundings brought such a feeling of contentment and reassurance to me. There were no distractions to get bogged down in. While it may seem to me that living among those there hills will never happen, maybe it just means that the time is not right now. Maybe I need to learn something about patience and appreciation for the things that are my reality right now. Maybe I need to remember that the Gatineau Hills weren't built in a day...

Speaking of days, I hope yours is going along nicely.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment